About the journal
The «International Journal of Mathematics and Physics» founded in 2012. The founder and publisher of the journal is the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. The magazine has an approved cover and title pages with an indication of the university, output numbers of the issue, ISSN, eISSN, editorial board, editorial policy, publication ethics and website. The journal is published 2 times a year.
All articles of the journal registered in the CrossRef database and for each author's article assigned a DOI - a digital object identifier, which used to provide citation, reference and output to electronic documents.
The “International Journal of Mathematics and Physics” is included to the Emerging Sources Citation Index on the platform of the international database Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) since December 2020.
The journal is also placed in the Scientific Electronic Library elibrary.ru in open access for readers and is included in the analytical database «Russian Science Citation Index».
The editorial board of the journal includes leading Kazakhstani and foreign scientists.
The journal follows the policy of information openness and accessibility of authors' publications, articles are posted on the journal's website in full-text access.
The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for researchers and scientists to communicate their recent developments and to present their original results in various fields of mathematics and physics.
Objectives of the journal:
- Cover new scientific results of significant importance in the areas of fundamental and applied mathematics and physics;
- To provide international and interregional scientific coordinating functions in competent, high-quality and timely coverage of the main results of scientific works of the authors of the journal;
- To create an environment of openness and accessibility of wide coverage of the results of scientific works of young scientists applying for the defense of dissertations and obtaining academic degrees in scientific specialties of dissertation councils in various fields of mathematics and physics;
- To form a constant steady interest among the scientific and scientific-pedagogical community, as well as among young and novice scientists in the journal, its growing demand in the professional circles of mathematicians, physicists of Kazakhstan, near and far abroad.
The journal displays the results of current research in the following thematic areas:
- Calculus Mathematics,
- Algebra and Mathematical Analysis,
- Differential Equations and Mechanics,
- Informatics and Mathematical Modeling,
- Calculus of Approximations and Program Systems,
- Astronomy and Space Research,
- Theoretical Physics and Plasma Physics,
- Chemical Physics and Radio Physics,
- Nuclear Physics and Nanotechnology.
* The publication of the manuscript(s) in the journal is free of charge.