The Journal will publish experimental and theoretical investigations on Mathematics, Physical Technology and Physics. Among the subject emphasized are modern problems of Calculus Mathematics, Algebra and Mathematical Analysis, Differential Equations and Mechanics, Informatics and Mathematical Modeling, Calculus of Approximations and Program Systems, Astronomy and Space Research, Theoretical Physics and Plasma Physics, Chemical Physics and Radio Physics, Thermophysics, Nuclear Physics and Nanotechnology.
Authors are encouraged to submit their original manuscripts online via the website:
All papers are subject to a peer-reviewing procedure. The manuscript should be written in good English. It should have been carefully checked for clarity, conciseness, the correctness of grammar, and typographical errors.
While preparing manuscripts, authors are kindly requested to follow the guidelines, described below:
- All papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx).
- The file should include text (preferably in 12 points, “Times New Roman” font) and all figures.
- The manuscript pages should be prepared with one-line spacing and one column.
- All papers should be composed of Title, Author Name, Affiliation, Corresponding author email, Abstract, Keywords, Body and References.
- It is recommended that the title of the paper does not contain abbreviations or formulae and should not be longer than three lines.
- The use of abbreviations should be avoided in the abstract, if possible and all abbreviations must be explained when used in the text for the first.
- References should be numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text.
Samples of references:
for a paper: F.L. Bregolin., M. Behar., U.S. Sias., E.C. Moreira. Photoluminescence induced from hot Ge implantation into SiO2 // Nucl. Instr. Meth. B. – 2009. – Vol. 267. – P. 1321-1323;
for a conference paper: A. Georgiev., R. Popov., I. Valkov., N. Kaloferov. Utilization of the thermal energy potential in photovoltaic solar panels // World Renewable Energy Congress XI 25. – 2010. Abu Dhabi. The United Arab Emirates;
for a website: http://crane-bg.com;
for a book: Yu.L. Klimontovich. Kinetic theory of nonideal gas and nonideal plasma // М: Nauka. – 1975. – P. 352.
Publication of any manuscript in the IJMPh requires strict conformance to the paper template. Nevertheless, initial submission of the manuscript for the first round of reviewing process, need not be compliant with the template. Upon acceptance of the paper, the template will be sent to the authors and they will be asked to submit the paper which is compliant with the journal template.
IJMPh is a 100% free journal for both authors and readers and all accepted papers are published in the journal without any publication fee.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.