SUBMIT TO THE JOURNAL
Submissions to International Journal of Mathematics and Physics are made using Open Journal System, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://ijmph.kaznu.kz/index.php/kaznu/about/submissions
Registering on Open Journal System
If you have not yet registered on Open Journal System, please download the instruction here (ссылка на Новая инструкции по OJS 3.0). The article is submitted in electronic format (in the formats .doc, .docx, .rtf) only by downloading it through the functionality of the journal's website (Open Journal System or Editorial Manager).
Authors in obligatory order should indicate in the cover letter in the Open Journal System or Editorial Manager that the article / manuscript was not published anywhere, and that the article does not contain borrowed fragments of text from other works without references to them.
Please prepare your manuscript before submission, using the following guidelines:
- Format. The article is submitted in electronic format (in the formats .doc, .docx, .rtf) only by downloading it through the functionality of the journal's website (Open Journal System or Editorial Manager). Kegel font - 12 (abstract, key words, literature - 10, text of tables - 9-11), font - Times New Roman, alignment - width of the text, spacing - single, indented margin - 0,8 cm, margins: upper and the bottom - 2 cm, the left and the right - 2 cm.
- Article Length. The volume of the article (not including the title, information about authors, annotation, keywords, bibliographic list) should be at least 3,000 words and not exceed 7,000 words for social and humanitarian purposes, and 1,500-7,000 words for the natural-science and technical areas.
- IRSTI. In exceptional cases UDC, alignment - left, font - bold.
- Article Title. The optimal length of the title is 5-7 words (in some cases 10-12 words). The title of the article should be presented in Russian, Kazakh and English. The title of the article is shown in bold in lower case, alignment - in the center.
- Author details. Author(s) of the article - Initials and surname, place of work (affiliation), city, country, email - in Russian, Kazakh and English. Information about authors is represented in ordinary type in lowercase letters, alignment in the center.
- Structured Abstract. Abstract in volume not less than 150 words in Russian, Kazakh and English languages. The structure of the annotation includes the following obligatory items:
- Opening remarks about the research topic.
- Purpose, main directions and ideas of scientific research.
- Brief description of the scientific and practical significance of the work.
- Brief description of the research methodology.
- Main results and analysis, conclusions of research work.
- The value of the research carried out (contribution of this work to the relevant field of knowledge).
- The practical significance of the results of the work.
- Keywords. Key words/word combinations are 3-5 words in Russian, Kazakh and English.
- Figures and Drawings. Tables, graphs, diagrams, etc. are presented directly in the text with the indication of the numbering and title (For example, Figure 1 - Picture name). The number of figures, tables, graphs and diagrams should not exceed 20% of the total volume of the article (in some cases up to 30%).
- Introduction. The introduction consists of the following main elements: justification of the choice of topic; the urgency of the topic or problem. In substantiating the choice of the topic based on the description of the experience of predecessors, there is a report on the existence of a problem situation (the absence of any studies, the appearance of a new object, etc.). The relevance of the topic is determined by the general interest in the study of this object, but by the absence of exhaustive answers to existing questions, it is proved by the theoretical or practical significance of the topic. The definition of an object, an object, goals, tasks, methods, approaches, hypotheses and the meaning of your work. The purpose of the study is related to the proof of the thesis, that is, the presentation of the subject of research in the author's chosen aspect.
- Material and Methods. Material and Methods - should consist of a description of the materials and progress of work, and a complete description of the methods used. The characteristic or description of the research material includes its presentation in qualitative and quantitative terms. The characteristic of the material is one of the factors determining the reliability of the conclusions and methods of investigation. This section describes how the problem was studied: detailed information without repeating previously published established procedures; the identification of equipment (software) and the description of materials are used, with the obligatory introduction of novelty when using materials and methods.
- The scientific methodology should include:
- research question(s);
- put forward hypothesis (thesis);
- stages of the study;
- research methods;
- results of the study.
- Literature review. In the literature review section - the fundamental and new works on the topic of foreign authors in English should be covered (at least 15 works), the analysis of the given works in terms of their scientific contribution, as well as the research gaps that you complete in his article.
- Results and Discussion. In the Results and Discussion section, an analysis and discussion of the results of your research is provided. The conclusion is drawn on the results obtained during the research, the main essence is revealed. Moreover, this is one of the most important sections of the article. It is necessary to analyze the results of their work and discuss relevant results in comparison with previous works, analyzes and conclusions.
- Conclusion. Conclusion - summarizing the work at this stage; confirmation of the truth of the assertion made by the author, and the author's conclusion about the change in scientific knowledge, taking into account the results obtained. The conclusions should not be abstract; they should be used to summarize the results of research in a particular scientific field, with a description of proposals or opportunities for further work. The structure of the conclusion should contain the following questions: What are the aims and methods of the study? What are the results? What are the conclusions? What are the prospects and opportunities for implementing, applying the development? List of used literature, or Bibliographic list consists of not less than 10 titles for literature in the natural sciences and engineering directions and 15 titles for social and humanitarian purposes, and not less than 50% of the total number of titles in English. If there are works presented in Cyrillic in the list of literature, it is necessary to present the list of literature in two versions: first - in the original, the second - in the Romanized alphabet (transliteration).
- References. The style of registration of the Romanized list of literature, as well as sources in English (another foreign language) for social and humanitarian directions is American Psychological Association (http://www.apastyle.org/), for natural and technical directions is used Chicago Style (www.chicagomanualofstyle.org).
- Books (Single Author): Author’s last name, First name. City: Publisher, Year.
- Books (Multiple Authors): Last name, First name, and First name Last name. Title. City: Publisher, Year.
- Books (Edited Volume or Chapter Within an Edited Volume): Editor’s Last name, First name, ed. City: Publisher, Year.
- Books (Edited Volume or Chapter Within an Edited Volume): Author’s Last name, First name. “Chapter Title.” In Book Title, edited by Editor’s Name, page numbers of chapter. City: Publisher, Year.
- Books (Multiple Editions): Last name, First name. Number ed. City: Publisher, Year.
- Journal Articles: Last name, First name. “Article Title.” Journal Title Volume, Issue no. (Year): page range.
- Web Sources: Last name, First name. “Article Title.” Web Site Title. Sponsor, Original publication Month Day, Year. URL. (accessed Month Day, Year).
- Web Sources: Last name, First name. Web Site Title. URL. (accessed Month Day, Year).
- Newspaper Articles: Last name, First name. “Article Title.” Newspaper Title, Month Day, Year, section.